Logistical Support Conferences
The Mitchell Group will be providing logistical support to two NIAD and NIH Conferences this summer.
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Conference (June 23-25)
London, United Kingdom Conference (July 14-16)
The workshops will provide essential information about NIAID and NIH grant policies, management, and funding opportunities. They will also be an opportunity to meet with grants management and scientific program staff.
Session topics will include:
- Cost Issues: What Expenses and Expenditures are considered Allowable and Unallowable
- What Actions can Delay the Disbursement of Grant Funds
- Payment Management System (effective October 2012 for foreign awardees)
- Funding Opportunity Announcements
- How to Complete a Progress Report
- How to Complete a Federal Financial Report
- What is required of projects that involve subcontracts and foreign collaboration
- Tips on how to remain compliant with NIH policies
- Tips on how to prepare for a NIAID foreign organization systems review