Tasks may include
- Research on topics relating to existing or planned programs
- Outreach and communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate logistics for meetings and trainings
- Drafting of program, communications, procurement and other documents
- Support for drafting, processing, clearing of documents
- Conduct research into new project opportunities (research funding opportunities and provide input on program methodology and design)
- Recruitment of technical staff
- Proposal development
- Support team leaders with logistics
- Travel to project locations
- Support procurement processes
- Draft content for reports, grant proposals, and website
- Support communications with field offices, partners, and consultants via phone, email, and Skype
- Manage data for monitoring and evaluation
- Process receipts and payments
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s Degree is Required in a field closely related to social science, accounting/finance, and/or business administration, preferably with a concentration in management. Masters Preferred.
- 0-2 Years experience.
- Attention to detail, organization, flexibility, multi-tasking, the ability to work independently and excellent written and oral communication skills are important qualifications for this position.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Word, Excel, and Internet research are required.
- Fluency in French is required.
Previous program management experience is strongly preferred. Desirable candidates will be able to demonstrate past successes in working in a team-based environment as well as a history of taking initiative to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment. Experience with international development and foreign language skills are a plus.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attach a resume, cover letter, and list of 3 references in their application.
E-mail Application to: michellew [at] the-mitchellgroup [dot] com.