TMG provides technical and advisory services for performance and impact evaluations, evaluation and performance monitoring capacity building, and performance monitoring activities, at the mission, bureau, and Agency-wide levels, through this IDIQ.
Tasks assigned under this contract include designing and implementing both quantitative and qualitative evaluation studies and assessments; developing and delivering evaluation and performance monitoring training, and providing technical assistance in performance monitoring of USAID development programs worldwide. Specifically, services to be provided through this contract include:
- Evaluation and analysis of issues related to the effectiveness and contribution of program and policy strategies to Agency goals and objectives;
- Evaluation and analysis of unexpected positive or negative consequences or impacts from various programs or activities, as the basis for mid-course corrections;
- Evaluation and analysis of high-priority strategic, and/or “state of the art” issues and lessons-learned which may be of concern to the Administrator, Agency managers or key Agency customers;
- Provide evaluation technical assistance to Missions and operating units;
- Technical support in program performance monitoring; and
- Technical services in evaluation and performance monitoring capacity building for USAID staff and local institutions.
2015 – 2019