What Is A Federal Supply or Multiple Award Schedule?
A Multiple Award Schedule covers contracts that the GSA Professional Services Schedule has negotiated with qualified companies for a group of related products or services to be delivered directly to the customer. The terms Federal Supply Schedule and Multiple Award Schedule are often interchangeable. Schedule contracts are awarded to companies supplying the same types of items – in this case, consulting, facilitation, survey services, privatization support services and documentation, and program integration and project management services – at varying prices. All you have to do is review the features and prices of the service you need, determine the best value for your agency, and place your order.
Who Can Use Schedules?
- All federal agencies and activities in the executive, legislative, and judicial branches
- Mixed-ownership government corporations as defined in the Government Corporation Control Act, such as the U.S. Postal Service
- The Government of the District of Columbia
- Other authorized organizations and activities.
Advantages of Federal Supply Schedules
- Easy access to commercial services
- Volume discount pricing
- Multiple awards for varying requirements
- Blanket purchase agreements and fair pricing
- Direct contractor-customer relationship
- All relevant regulations already applied
- FBO Synopses not required
- New Services continually available
- No maximum ordering limitations
- Easy ordering
Our Contracting Vehicles
- Individual Contracts, Purchase Orders, and Service Agreements
- Task Orders pursuant to our Indefinite Quantity Contracts
- GSA Professional Services Schedule
Individual Contracts, Purchase Orders, and Service Agreements
TMG is highly experienced in successfully performing all types of contracts for clients (Firm Fixed Price, Time and Materials, and Cost Reimbursement) of any duration needed (short-term, intermediate-term, and multi-year). TMG structures its contracts to meet the individual needs of each client. TMG also offers its customers the confidence of knowing that they are dealing with a firm of the highest integrity, which has a proven well-developed financial management system that produces data that customers can count on, and is formatted in the manner that best meets the customer’s needs.
To ensure that all financial data we produce maintains the highest standards attainable, we are audited annually by two agencies, and we have a record of consistent clean audits. Our indirect cost rates are approved annually by the US Government, and are set forth in a Negotiated Indirect Cost Rate Agreement (NICRA).
Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Services Services The Mitchell Group Offers
Through the PSS you can access The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG’s) expertise in:
- Integrated Consulting Services (Special Item Number 874-1)
- Acquisition Support Services (Special Item Number 874-6)
- Integrated Business Program Support Services (Special Item Number 874-7).
- IT Professional Services (Special Item Number C132-51)
Online access to TMG’s PSS contract ordering information, terms and conditions, current pricing, and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through GSA Advantage – – A menu-driven database system at: www.GSAAdvantage.gov.
Indefinite Quantity Contracts
IQCs or IDIQs are blanket contracts awarded by HQ USAID or other agencies, which specify prices and conditions, but do not authorize the contractor to provide a definite quantity of services or supplies. Authorized customers may issue Task Orders against the IQC, to order services/supplies pursuant to its prices/conditions.
To find more information about our IQCs please visit the list of our current projects.