TMG provides support services, as well as monitoring and evaluation work in support of MCC’s Department of Policy and Evaluation (DPE) and the Department of Compact Operations (DCO).
Client: Millennium Challenge Corporation
The topic areas of the task orders under this IDIQ include but are not limited to: Development Policy and Cooperation and Policy Improvement; Monitoring and Evaluation; Institutional Review Boards; Finance, Trade and Investment; Social and Gender; and Land and Agriculture; and take place in sectors such as Health, Water and Sanitation, Education, Energy, Roads, Agriculture, Financial and Credit Services, and others.
Some of the contract’s objectives within the above areas are as follows:
- To conduct a deeper sector analysis, based on the key constraints to growth analysis findings, provided by MCC and the Government, of the policies and institutions that cause or reinforce the binding constraint to growth, including specific reform recommendations;
- To propose actions/policy reforms which shall be considered to remedy weaknesses in the sector;
- To provide technical leadership and oversight on the design, implementation, and dissemination of independent impact evaluations, independent performance evaluations, and independent HDM-IV and/or REDS model evaluations of roads investments;
- To provide technical expertise on data analysis, interpretation, and write-up of results using MCC-financed data;
- To provide technical and logistical support to quantitative and qualitative data collection activities;
- To provide technical support to capacity building on critical monitoring and evaluation topics to MCC, MCA, and/or implementing entity staff;
- To provide economic expertise and guidance and conduct economic analysis;
- and many other various tasks.
2014 – 2018