We maintain a highly available, efficient environment with industry-leading services, tools, and capabilities including:
Administrative and Logistics
TMG has over 20 years of experience providing a range of logistical and administrative support services. Our services include communications and performance assessment; personnel/financial management; procurement; travel planning and coordination; telephone/visitor reception; photocopying/faxing; supplies monitoring and acquisition.
TMG’s information technology team implements innovative software approaches to information management, maintains servers and e-mail services, prepares laptops for traveling staff, and also designs and manages systems to efficiently track project and program operations.
TMG specializes in accurate, cost-effective, and timely services. We can negotiate the procurement of various types of commodities, customs handling, receiving and in-country inspections, transportation, and documentation and review of local vendor proposals and bids.
Events Management & Training
TMG provides logistical, administrative as well as training support for conferences, workshops, retreats, and meetings in several of our contracts worldwide. Some of our conference planning work both domestically and internationally include:
- Social Development Advisors Network
- Food Crises Prevention Network at the American Geophysical Union
- US Study Tour/Meeting of Eight African Farmers for Water Management for the U.S. Department of Agriculture
- The Producer Organizations Workshop for USAID in Nairobi, Kenya
- The Agriculture, Food Security, Environment and Private Sector for USAID in Washington, D.C.
- Sahel Regional Program
- Ghana PME Forum
- African Development Bank: Management and Administrative Training (AfDB)
- U. S. Department of Energy (DOE)-Presidential Mission: South African/U. S. Energy Summit on Sustainable Development
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Grants Management & Financial Training (NIH/NIAID)
- USAID/BHR Office of American Schools and Hospitals Abroad (ASHA)
- USAID/BHR Office of Foreign Disaster Assistance (OFDA)
Communications and Publications
TMG’s communications and publications staff have producted five-year strategic plans as well as numerous Congressional Presentations, the Annual Report review documents, interagency agreements, research papers, briefing papers, Web pages, memos (including action memos), letters, forms, brochures in English and French, questionnaires, and newsletters. The communications team collects and presents information on new or ongoing activities, in written, PowerPoint or Web-based formats.